Called to Serve in the Washington Spokane Mission

Called to Serve in the Washington Spokane Mission
"Come, Thou fount of every blessing, Tune my heart to sing Thy grace, Streams of mercy, never ceasing, Call for songs of loudest praise. While the hope of endless glory Fills my heart with joy and love, Teach me ever to adore Thee, May I still Thy goodness prove."

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Tongan Dresses, a Goodbye, and a Hello

We got a few pictures from Sister Worthen's previous companion, Sister Vea.  Her mother made a few Tongan dresses that she sent to the Sister Missionaries in Sister Vea's area.  They wore theirs on the day Taya was transferred to her new area.  They were able to go to the temple that day in Spokane, and that is where Sister Huang, Taya's new companion, met them. Tomorrow, we should get our first email from Taya in her new area, but we wanted to include these pictures.

Tongan dresses made by
Sister Vea's mother!
At the Spokane temple
with Sister Vea


With Sister Vea and my new
companion, Sister Huang
at the Spokane temple.




1 comment:

  1. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well..
    Prom Dresses

    ReplyDelete