Called to Serve in the Washington Spokane Mission

Called to Serve in the Washington Spokane Mission
"Come, Thou fount of every blessing, Tune my heart to sing Thy grace, Streams of mercy, never ceasing, Call for songs of loudest praise. While the hope of endless glory Fills my heart with joy and love, Teach me ever to adore Thee, May I still Thy goodness prove."

Friday, October 30, 2015

Note From Mom and Dad - New Address

Just a note from me, Taya's Dad:  We got a text from someone in Washington saying that they are the Ward Mission Leader in the ward that Sister Worthen just got transferred to.  He was just sending us the address of where they are living.  I've updated the address on the right side of this blog page.  We are excited to hear about her new area, her new companion, and how the work is going there!

No comments:

Post a Comment