Called to Serve in the Washington Spokane Mission

Called to Serve in the Washington Spokane Mission
"Come, Thou fount of every blessing, Tune my heart to sing Thy grace, Streams of mercy, never ceasing, Call for songs of loudest praise. While the hope of endless glory Fills my heart with joy and love, Teach me ever to adore Thee, May I still Thy goodness prove."

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Quick Note From Moscow - Transfered!

Hey everyone! 

Today is crazy and I don't have much email time because i'm being transferred tomorrow!!! I'm SO excited!! I'll be serving in Spokane West for the next two and a half months!:)

I love you all and i'll keep you more updated next week on my new area!! Transfer days are crazy busy!:)

Love you all!!

Love,

Sister Worthen:)

No comments:

Post a Comment