Called to Serve in the Washington Spokane Mission

Called to Serve in the Washington Spokane Mission
"Come, Thou fount of every blessing, Tune my heart to sing Thy grace, Streams of mercy, never ceasing, Call for songs of loudest praise. While the hope of endless glory Fills my heart with joy and love, Teach me ever to adore Thee, May I still Thy goodness prove."

Monday, December 7, 2015

YSA Work a Bit Slow For the Holidays, But Still Small Miracles Every Day!

Hi friends and family!

This week was kind of a slow one, but still good!  All of the YSA age kids are headed home for the holidays so it's a bit slow here investigator wise!  There was maybe like ten people in sacrament meeting is all!  Definitely a change from the big wards in Utah.  We have a new investigator this week though!  Her name is Daisy and she is golden!  Hopefully she will progress and we will be able to put her on date for baptism! 

We have another baptism coming up on Saturday!  His name is Andy, and he's doing great!  He is a foreign exchange student from China.  :)  I'm so excited for his baptism!  Our recent convert James (who was baptized this week) is going to the temple on Wednesday to do baptisms for the dead and we get to go with him!  And then Maddie (another recent convert) is going through in two weeks to get her endowments so we'll get to go to that as well!  I love this work, and even though the holidays will be a bit slow for the YSA work there are still small miracles that we see every day!  :)

Thank you to the Young Women and Young Men in my ward back home!  I got a Christmas card from the youth and I loved it!  It's sitting on my study desk now.  :)

Thank you for your love and your support, especially during the holidays!  I love you all!
Have a great week!

Love,

Sister Worthen  :)

Sister Huang and I with our
tree from home




Gingerbread houses from care package
Sister Huang with her
calendar from home


No comments:

Post a Comment