Called to Serve in the Washington Spokane Mission

Called to Serve in the Washington Spokane Mission
"Come, Thou fount of every blessing, Tune my heart to sing Thy grace, Streams of mercy, never ceasing, Call for songs of loudest praise. While the hope of endless glory Fills my heart with joy and love, Teach me ever to adore Thee, May I still Thy goodness prove."

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Sending Sister Huang Home and Getting a New Companion

Happy New Year friends and family!  :)  I hope you all had a great Christmas!

Christmas as a missionary was definitely a different but great experience.  I felt like I was more able to focus on the Savoir this Christmas and the difference he makes in so many people's lives! :) 

We got our transfer calls last night.  I sent Sister Huang back to China (tear) and it was so hard to tell her goodbye!  But I will be staying in Spokane West Cheney YSA and my new companion will be Sister Jessica Johnson!  She is from Utah and she actually was my old Sister Training Leader in Moscow!  She will be the new STL here in Spokane West and I'm SO excited to work with her!  She is a great missionary and an awesome leader. 

I'm excited for the college students to FINALLY come back after the Christmas break!  We will be real busy and the work here will pick up a ton when they finally come home! :)

Thank you for all you do!
Love you all!
Sister Worthen  :)


This is the famous red wagon at
River Front Park in Spokane

Christmas at the River Park Square


Our snowman.  Yeah, it looks
like I have an arrow through my head

Sisters in our zone out to breakfast

The sisters in our zone all get along great!

Dog named Buddy

Outside the institute

Missionaries at the Stake Presidents
home on Christmas day


Sister Huang loves Minions

No comments:

Post a Comment